ABOUT CIPET : CSTS - BALASORE
CIPET : CSTS, Balasore was established in the sand city of Balasore, Odisha on 14th November, 2010 with the joint support of Govt. of India and
Govt. of Odisha along with allotment of 8.0 acres of land from Govt. of Odisha.
The new campus of CIPET : CSTS formerly CIPET-APPTC Academic Building was completed and dedicated to the nation on 26th July, 2013, whereby presently the centre is functional.
CIPET : CSTS, Balasore is an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified Institute devoted to Skill Development, Technology Support Services, Academic and Research (STAR) equipped with the latest state-of-the-art High End Processing & Testing Machines to cater to the needs of the industries/organizations in Eastern regions of India in the areas of plastics & its allied areas.
- To generate technical manpower through various academic programmes for Plastics processing & Allied Industries in Eastern India.
- To develop technical skill manpower for the need of plastics & allied industries in India and abroad through various short training programmes.
- To conduct short-term programmes for updating the technical knowledge, skill and competency of the manpower in the plastic industry.
- To organize Entrepreneur Development Programmes (EDP) to develop Entrepreneur in the plastic field
- Quality control and standardization of plastics materials and Product Technical, Consultancy and Advisory Services for enhancing Techno commercial competitiveness.
- Design & Development of Moulds, Dies and Plastic Products.
VISION & MISSION :
- Vision & Mission (File Size: 3.78 MB)