CIPET : CSTS - Baddi is established in 2015 with the support of Govt. of India and Govt. of Himachal Pradesh.
The centre at present is located at plot No. 198/201, Jharmajri, Baddi, Distt. Solan- 173205 (H.P.).
CIPET : CSTS - Baddi is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and AICTE approved Institute and our Plastic Testing Centre is accredited by NABL, ISO/IEC 17025-2005 and BIS.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS :
LONG TERM PROGRAMMES :
The centre will start Diploma programs from the Academic year 2019-20 as given below
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS PROCESSING & TESTING
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD TECHNOLOGY
SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMS :
INDUSTRY PROGRAM :
CIPET : CSTS - Baddi conducts Short duration Skill Development Training Programs in the field of Plastics Processing, CNC Machines and CAD/CAM considering
the need of local Plastic & Allied Industries for the benefit of educated unemployed youths of the State and the Plastic Industries.
CIPET : CSTS - Baddi conducts following programs for the Industries in all the key domains, viz. Plastics processing, Manufacturing of moulds & dies, Testing & Quality control and CAD/CAM:
- Short Term Programs
- Modular Training Programs
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs
TRAINING PROGRAM CONDUCTED :
CIPET : CSTS - Baddi is regularly conducting various skill development job oriented and NSQ aligned "Short Term Training" programs sponsored by various State and Central Govt. Organizations for the unemployed youths of Himachal Pradesh state. Some of the main sponsors are:
- Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of H.P.
- Directorate of Urban Development, H.P.
- National Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), New Delhi
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC), New Delhi
- National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC), New Delhi
- Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC), New Delhi
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
- Machine Operator - Plastics Processing (MO-PP)
- Machine Operator - Injection Moulding (MO-IM)
- Machine Operator - Blow Moulding (MO-BM)
- Machine Operator - Plastics Extrusion (MO-PE)
- Machine Operator - Tool Room (MO-TR)
- Machine Operator - CNC Lathe
- Machine Operator - CNC Milling
- Machine Operator & Programmer - CNC Lathe (MOP-CL)
- Machine Operator & Programmer - CNC Milling (MOP-CM)
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Processing (MOA-PP)
- Machine Operator Assistant - Injection Moulding (MOA-IM)
- Machine Operator Assistant - Blow Moulding (MOA-BM)
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Extrusion (MOA-PE)
Entry Qualification: 8th/10th or as per course guidelines.
Duration: 3/6 months or as per course guidelines.
MoU SIGNED :
- CIPET : CSTS - Baddi has signed MoU with Directorate of Urban Development, Himachal Pradesh for conducting Job oriented Skill Development Training Programme for Urban Youths at CIPET : CSTS - Baddi.
- CIPET : CSTS - Baddi is going to sign the MoU with Himachal Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Nigam (HPKVN) for conducting Job oriented Skill Development Training Programme at CIPET : CSTS - Baddi.
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES :
TESTING DEPARTMENT :
The following technical services are rendered by the Testing Department:
- Testing lab is NABL Accredited ISO/IEC 17025 and approved by BIS for various IS standards.
- Testing the quality / assessment of plastics materials and products as per national and international standards.
- Identification and characterisation of plastics and composites.
- Inspection, proving and evaluation of moulds, dies and testing of mould ability and optimisation of processing parameters.
- Design and Development of testing equipment for products as per a national and international standards.
- Formulation development and compounding of plastics.
- Consultancy services on setting up of testing laboratories.
- Development of new test methods and their validation.
PROCESSING DEPARTMENT :
The following technical services are rendered by the Processing Department:
- Plastic Processing division has state of art Plastics Processing Machineries for providing On-Job Practical Training.
- All range of commercial Machines available to undertake job works for new entrepreneurs.
- Provides Consultancy for setting of new projects.
- Provides consultancy on Processing Trouble shooting and improvement in productivity.
- Provide services for Mould Proving, Mould Trial & Mass Production.
- Conducts Tailor-Made/ Modular Training Programs on the specific topics as per the requirement of Plastics Industry.
- Organise Awareness / Orientation & Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDPs) on "Plastic Processing Techniques".
TOOL ROOM DEPARTMENT :
The following technical services are rendered by the Tool Room Department:
- CIPET undertakes assignments for product designs and mould fabrication. Some of these facilitate import substitution.
- Trainees are imparted on job training on these assignments providing them with an unique chance for upgrading their knowledge with latest software and state of art machines.
- Besides fabrication of moulds, the Tool Room also undertakes job orders of varying magnitude such as repair of moulds& dies, grinding, drilling, designing, development of jigs & fixtures, tool parts etc.
CAD/CAM DEPARTMENT :
The following technical services are rendered by the CAD/CAM Department:
- Imparting Short Term Training on CAD/CAM software.
- Modelling, Assembly and Detailing of Parts.
- Design & Development of various Plastic Products and its Moulds.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing for mould parts machining in CNC machines.
- Analyzing of Plastic part for fill, flow, cool and war page.