1. Who can apply for the Skill Development Training Programme (SDTP)?
Interested candidates can submit the application forms for joining the courses by referring the advertisement released in leading National /
Regional Newspapers, CIPET website, Electronic Media, etc.
Candidates can also directly approach the nearest CIPET centres.
2. What is the minimum age limit for getting admission in SDTP?
The candidate must have completed 18 years of age at the time of taking admission.
3. What is the selection criteria?
Selection of candidates is done by the committee based on the guidelines of sponsoring agency.
4. What are the Infrastructure facilities available?
All the CIPET centers are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities in the areas of Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tooling & Mould Manufacturing, Plastics processing, Testing and Quality Assurance. The infrastructure facilities in terms of machinery, equipments and technology are continuously upgraded and modernized in tune with needs of plastics & allied industries.
5. What is the course fee?
Course fee is not charged from candidates taking admission into Skill Development Training Programme sponsored by various Central / State Govt. Agencies, PSUs etc.,
6. Whether boarding & lodging is provided for trainees and what is the cost?
CIPET with the support of sponsoring agency provides boarding & lodging to the candidates undergoing Residential Skill Development Training Programme at free of cost.
7. Whether any Stipend is provided during course duration?
CIPET directly doesn't provide any financial support for undergoing SDTP. Whereas if the sponsor provides any stipend, the same shall be credited directly in to beneficiaries bank account.
8. Do I need to purchase course materials, uniform, shoes, etc.,?
No, candidates need not to purchase above items. CIPET with the support of sponsoring agency provides course material, tool kit, uniform, shoes, etc.,
9. Whether SDTP are approved?
Yes, all the skill development training programme conducted at CIPET centres are NSQF aligned and approved by NSQC.
10. How are the assessment & certification done?
Continuous assessment is being done by CIPET & Sponsoring agency during the course duration. On successfully completion of the course, assessment & certification is done and certificates are issued to the passed out candidates.
11. Whether CIPET offers any placement assistance?
Yes, CIPET in association with plastics & allied industries offers placement to the successfully passed out candidates.