1. What is the eligibility for PGD-PPT, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT & DPT?
2. What is the selection criteria?
The selection process consists of a CIPET Common Admission Test (CIPET-JEE).
3. What is fee of course?
4. Infrastructure facilities available?
Fully equipped classrooms capacity to accommodate students and state-of-art labs to explore you skills.
5. Duration of the course?
6. When the course does commence?
The course commences in the month of August every year
7. When the advertisement will come?
Between March and April every year in leading newspapers and CIPET website.
8. Hostel and canteen facility available?
Accommodation for out station candidates is available and is facilitated by the respective centres. Please refer Admission Booklet.
9. Is there any age limit for the course?
No age limit.
10. How is the placement opportunity?
There are plenty of opportunity for the candidates completing CIPET Courses both in India and Abroad in the field of Polymer/Plastics and allied Industries. Mostly all students who successfully completing their course are getting suitable placement.
11. Are the student is placed in abroad also?
Yes, a large portion of the students are getting placement in abroad also.
12. After diploma can I join in B.E. / B.Tech. through lateral entry?
Yes, you can join B.E. / B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering/Plastics Technology / Polymer Tech. / Polymer Engg. through lateral entry.
13. Is the program approved by AICTE?
Yes it is approved by AICTE.
14. Can we get any scholarship by doing this diploma program?
Yes, student can get scholarship based on the policy of respective State Govt.