CIPET Centre in the state of Madhya Pradesh was established at Bhopal in the year 1988. Bhopal city is the capital of M.P. well known as "City of Lakes"
for its various natural as well as artificial lakes and is also one of the greenest cities in India. Bhopal houses various educational and research institutions
and installations of national importance. In this beautiful green city, CIPET is located heart of the city near BHEL at J. K. Road, Govindpura Industrial Area.
The Campus is located well maintained 6 acres area.
CIPET : CSTS - Bhopal is providing Training, Technical and Consultancy Services in Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tool Room, Plastic Processing and Testing. The centre is consistently progressing and providing almost 100% placements to trainees through campus interview.
CIPET : CSTS - Bhopal is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and our Plastic Testing Centre is accredited by NABL, ISO/IEC 17025-2005 and NABCB, ISO/IEC 17020 : 2012.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS :
CIPET : CSTS - Bhopal is presently conducting following four Long Term Courses :
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS PROCESSING & TESTING
POST DIPLOMA PROGRAM
POST DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD DESIGN WITH CAD / CAM
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD TECHNOLOGY
Admission to all CIPET Diploma & Post Diploma and Post Graduate Diploma, courses are carried out through Online Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at selected places on all India basis. The Advertisement and Notice on our website is displayed in the month of May / June every year.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES:
CIPET conducts various Short Term / Vocational / Skill Development courses in the area of Plastics Processing, Testing, Design & Tool Room for various duration. In line with NSQF guidelines following skill development programmes are conducted:
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Processing
- Injection Moulding Operator Assistant
- Blow Moulding Operator
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Sacks
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Extrusion
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Recycling
- Machine Operator CNC Lathe
- Machine Operator CNC Milling
- Plastics Mould Manufacturing Assistant
- Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing Assistant
- Plastics Product & Mould Designer
- Testing & QC for Plastics Materials & Products - Technician
Apart from above, CIPET conducts Skill courses for ITI/Diploma/Degree students in CAD/CAM/CAE area which includes the AutoCAD, Pro-E, CATIA, Unigraphics, Solid Works, Solid Edge, Ansys, CNC machine Programming on Lathe / Milling / EDM / WEDM.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES :
The Plastics Testing Department is accredited by NABL as per ISO/IEC 17025 and approved by BIS for 92 products. The Plastics Testing Department renders the following services :
- Testing the quality / assessment of plastics materials and products as per national and international standards. Characterisation of plastics and composites.
- Consultancy services on setting up of testing laboratories.
- Development of new test methods and their validation.
Plastic Processing Department renders the following services :
- CIPET undertakes Job Work for production for various Private and Govt. Organization (like : BHEL, Defence, Dugdh Sangh, MANIT, CIAE etc.)
- Provides Consultancy for setting of New Projects.
- Provide services for Mould Proving, Mould Trial & Mass Production.
TOOL ROOM DEPARTMENT
Tool Room Department renders the following services :
- CIPET undertakes assignments for product designs and mould fabrication.
- CIPET undertakes Job Work for production for various Private and Govt. Organization (like : BHEL, Defence, Railways, CSIR, MANIT, BORL, etc.)
The following technical services are rendered by the CAD/CAM Department:
- Imparting Short Term Training on CAD/CAM/CAE software.
- Design & Development of various Plastic Products and its Moulds.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing for mould parts machining in CNC machines.
- CIPET : CSTS - Bhopal has signed a MoU with M.P. Council of Employment and Training (MAPCET) for conducting Skill Development training programme for unemployed ST students of M.P.