CIPET : CSTS - Agartala was established jointly by the Govt. of India and Govt. of Tripura in the year 2017. The prime objective of the centre is to
cater the needs of trained manpower for the industries and render Technical and consultancy services to the plastic and Allied industries.
The thrust area of the Centre is earmarked for the development and assistance towards Plastics in Medical, Agricultural, Automotive, Commercial applications, etc.
The Centre is well equipped with full-fledged Design Wing, Tool Room, Plastic Processing Workshop, and Testing Laboratory to conduct professional Training courses both Long Term and Short-term in the fields of Plastics Technology.
The Centre currently conducts Short term Skill Development Training, Tailor-made Training programmes, Entrepreneurship & Awareness programmes in the field of Plastics under the sponsorship of various State Govt. & Central Govt. Departments, Private Organizations, PSUs etc. It also organizes CAD/CAM and CNC Training for students and Industrial personals.
SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAM :
- Job Oriented Training on various NSQF aligned courses in the field of Plastics.
- Speciliazed Training on CAD/CAM/CAE Softwares.
- Specialized Training on CNC Programming & Machining.
- Summer Training Program for Engineering Students
- Tailor Made Program for Industry Professionals
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES :
- Design & Analysis of Plastic Products
- Mould Design & Development
- Fabrication of Moulds & Dies
- Fabrication of Jigs and Fixtures
- Machining of Precision Components
- Processing of Plastic Products
- Testing of Plastic Materials and Products
- Pre-delivery Inspection for Plastic Products
- Development Project on Plastics and allied Products