ABOUT CIPET : CSTS - VARANASI
CIPET : CSTS - Varanasi started its activities with the joint efforts of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh with a special focus to provide
academic and employment oriented skill development training to the Unemployed/Underemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh& to provide technical support
service to plastics and allied industries.
By seeing the emerging need and growth of Plastics Industries in the state. CIPET: CSTS - Varanasi is going to start academic programme (DPT, DPMT, PGD-PPT) along with the Skill Development Programme for meeting the upcoming needs and demands of the unemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh in particular and enhance their technical skills & providing them Self Wage employment for bringing them to the main stream.
CIPET : CSTS - Varanasi will be providing training and technical consultancy services in the field of Design, CAD/CAM/, Tool Room, Plastic Processing and Testing. The centre has following specific objective in various areas of Skill Development, Technology Support Services, Academic and Research (STAR).
- To generate technical manpower through various academic programmes for plastics processing and allied industries in and around Uttar Pradesh.
- To develop technical skill manpower for the need of plastics & allied industries in India and abroad through various short-term training programmes.
- To conduct short-term programmes for updating the technical knowledge, skill and competency of the manpower in the plastic industry.
- To organized Entrepreneur Development Programmes (EDP) to motivate and promote the trainees to become entrepreneurs in the field of plastics.
- Quality Control and Standardization of plastic materials and Product Technical, Consultancy and Advisory Services for enhancing Techno Commercial Competitiveness.
- Fabrication of Moulds, Dies & process of Plastic Products.
- Research & Development in the areas of Plastic Engineering & Technology.