ABOUT CIPET : IPT & CSTS - RAIPUR
Chhattisgarh is one of the newly formed states in India, which is rich in its natural resources, but the growth of the industries is not remarkable due
to the lack of proper education & educational infrastructure. Hence to create skilled manpower a CIPET Centre established in Chhattisgarh considering
the vast potential and concentration of industries in the state. To serve the needs of the plastics industry in this region and to render technical
support servises to users and plastics based industries, the CIPET centre has been established by the joint effort of Govt. of Chhattisgarh & Govt. of India
in fertile plains of Chhattisgarh, at Raipur the "Capital", in September 2015. The building complex with land measuring 10.0 acres along with the 02 buildings
area of 82318 sq.ft is located at Industrial Area Bhanpuri, Near Urkura Railway Station, Bhanpuri, Raipur - 493221 (C.G.).
CIPET : IPT - Raipur is providing Academic and Employment orientated skill development training programme to the unemployed / under employed youth of Chhattisgarh and technical support service to the plastics industries. CIPET Raipur has been accredited with ISO 9001:2015 QMS, ISO/IEC - 17025, ISO/IEC - 17020 certification on Design, Development and Conduct of specialized training courses in Plastics Engineering & Technology and rendering technical / consultancy services in design, tooling, plastics processing & testing for the benefit of plastics & allied industry. CIPET Raipur also plays pivotal role in generating employment opportunities especially for unemployed and underemployed youth, promoting entrepreneurs though various skill development training programs.
CIPET : IPT - Raipur has started AICTE approved Academic programme i.e. Diploma in Plastics Technology (DPT), Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT), Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing & Testing (PGD-PPT) along with the Skill Development training Programme to meet upcoming needs and demands of the unemployed youths of Chhattisgarh belongs to General, Scheduled Tribe, Schedule Cast, OBC and youths of the L.W.E. Districts. Training is provided to enhance their technical skills & Self Wage employment for bringing them to the main stream.
The centre has following specific objective in various areas of training, technical and development activities.
- To generate technical manpower through various academic programmes for plastics processing and allied industries in and around Chhattisgarh.
- To develop skilled manpower for the need of plastics & allied industries in India and abroad through various short-term training programmes.
- To conduct short-term programmes for updating the technical knowledge, skill and competency of the manpower employed in the plastic and its allied industry.
- To organize Technology Entrepreneur Development Programmes (TEDP) to motivate and promote the trainees to become entrepreneurs in the field of plastics.
- Quality Control and Standardization of plastic materials and Product, Technical, Consultancy and Advisory Services for enhancing Techno Commercial Competitiveness.
- Fabrication of Moulds & Dies for Plastic Products.
- Developmental activities in the areas of Plastic Engineering & Technology.