ABOUT CIPET : CSTS - AURANGABAD
CIPET centre in this state of Maharashtra was established at Aurangabad in the year 2006 under XIth Five Year Plan of Govt. of India with the
equal contribution from the Government of Maharashtra & Central Government.
The Centre located in the Chikalthana Industrial area, MIDC, Aurangabad and Institute is spread in an area of 8.5 acres & Hostel building in adjoining 2.00 acres land with all the infrastructure facilities.
CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad Centre is ISO 9001:2015 certified for Training and Technical Services and our Plastics Testing Centre is accredited by NABL for ISO 17025:2005 QMS and also recognized by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). The services of Third party Inspection (both pre & post delivery) of CIPET is also accredited by NABCB, New Delhi as per ISO/IEC 17020 as Type "A" Inspection Body for Plastics, Rubber & allied products / materials.
CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad conducts various Diploma, Post Diploma & Post Graduate Diploma courses in the area of Plastics Processing, Testing & Tooling catering to the need & requirement of Plastic Industries.
CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad conducts various employment oriented skill development training programmes in the field of Plastics Processing / Injection Moulding / Extrusion / Tool Room & Design / Testing sponsored by various Central & State Govt. departments and PSU's viz. DDU-GKY, NULM, MSSDS, BARTI, TARTI, NSFDC, REC, BPCL, GAIL, Power Grid Corporation, Coal India Ltd., PFC Ltd. Etc.
The Institute has well established Functional and Support areas such as:
- Administrative block
- Tool Room
- Plastics Processing Workshop
- Plastics Testing Laboratories
- Plastics Mould Design Lab
- CAD/CAM/CAE Centre
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics & Maintenance Lab
- Fully Furnished Library
- Digital Library with E-Journals & Technical Videos
- Fully Furnished Class Rooms with Multimedia facility
- Conference Hall
- Video Conference Hall
- Fully furnished Hostel for 480 Boy's & 100 Girl's
- Special Cell for Skill Development Programme
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS :
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS PROCESSING & TESTING
POST DIPLOMA PROGRAM
POST DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD DESIGN WITH CAD / CAM
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD TECHNOLOGY
SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMS :
CIPET conducts following types of Short duration training programmes for the benefit of unemployed youths and industry personnel.
- Skill Development Training Programmes (NSQF compliant & NSDC approved)
- Regular Short Term Training Courses
- Tailor Made courses for Industries as per their specific need
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes
- In plant Training Program for Engineering Students
- CAD/CAM/CAE Software Training
- MS-CIT courses
List of NSQF aligned Courses:
- Machine Operator Injection Moulding, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0204, Level - 4
- Machine Operator Blow Moulding, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0404, Level - 4
- Machine Operator - Plastic Extrusion, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0304,Level - 4
- Machine Operator Tool Room, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 5104, Level - 4
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Processing, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0103, Level - 3
- Machine Operator - Plastics Processing, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0104, Level - 4
- Machine Operator Assistant - Injection Moulding, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0203, Level -3
- Machine Operator Assistant - Blow Mouldine, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 0403, Level - 3
- Machine Operator - CNC Milling, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 7103, Level - 3
- Machine Operator & Programmer - CNC Milling, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 7104, Level - 4
- Machine Operator - CNC Lathe, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 7003, Level - 3
- Machine Operator & Programmer - CNC Lathe, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 7004, Level - 4
- Maintenance of Machinery - Technician, NSQF Code - CPC/Q 3004, Level - 4
TECHNICAL SERVICES :
CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad provides Technical Support Services to Plastics & Allied Industries in the area of
- Design & Development of Plastics products
- Mould Design & Development
- Fabrication of Injection / Blow Moulds & Dies
- Fabrication of Jigs and Fixtures
- Machining of Precision Components
- Processing of Plastic Products
- Testing of Plastic Materials and Products as per IS / ASTM and International Standards
- Pre-delivery Inspection for Plastic Products as per ISO 17020 NABCB Norms
- Development Project on Plastics and allied Products
- Assessment for Setting up new project and laboratory for Plastics and allied industries
- Consultancy and Advisory Services
MoU SIGNED :
- CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad has signed MoU with Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM), Mumbai under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya - Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) Scheme for training the unemployed rural youths of Maharashtra.
- CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad has signed a MoU with Directorate of Municipal Administration (DMA), Mumbai under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana - National Urban Livelihood Mission (DAY - NULM) for training of Below Poverty Line Youths.
- CIPET : CSTS - Aurangabad has signed a MoU with Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute (BARTI) Pune for conducting Skill Development training programme for the unemployed youths belonging to Scheduled Castes category.