- Established during 2006 under XIth Five year plan by Govt. of India and Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Spread in an area of 17.30 acres in Sitapura Industrial Area of Pink City Jaipur with all the necessary infrastructural facilities.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified institute having ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited and BIS approved Plastic Testing laboratories.
- Catering to the need and requirements of plastic and allied industries of the state of Rajasthan and NCR region through Skill Development, Academics & Technical Support Services.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS :
Following AICTE approved & NBA Accredited Long term regular Academic Diploma programmes are offered at Jaipur.
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD TECHNOLOGY
Scholarship support to eligible and needy students as per the norms of Government of Rajasthan.
SHORT TERM TRAINING PROGRAMS :
Centre conducts various Short duration Skill Development Training Programmes in the field of Plastics Processing, Design and Tooling, CNC Manufacturing, Testing & Quality Control of Plastic & Allied products for the benefit of working professionals, perspective entrepreneurs and engineering students through following training modules:
- Regular Short Term Courses
- Tailor Made / Modular Programme for Industries
- Technology based Entrepreneurship Development Programme (TEDP)
- Vocational / In Plant Training Programme for engineering students
- CAD/CAM Training on Advance Software such as AUTOCAD, Pro-E, CATIA, Unigraphics, Ansys & Mould Flow etc.
EMPLOYMENT ORIENTED SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING COURSES :
Centre conducts NSQF aligned Level 3 & Level 4 training courses for the benefit of unemployed educated youths of the State under various Government supported schemes, CSR such as
- Rajasthan Grameen Aajeevika Vikas Parishad
- Rajasthan Skill & Livelihoods Development Corporation
- Department of Local Bodies, Govt. of Rajasthan
- National Skill Development Corporation, New Delhi
- Power Finance Corporation
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- GAIL India Ltd.
- Coal India Ltd.
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVICES :
- Centre extends its Technical Support Services (TSS) to various industries, entrepreneurs in the area of Design & Tooling, CAD/CAM/CAE, Precision Machining on CNC machines, Plastics product manufacturing, Testing and quality control for plastic & allied products.
- All the Departments (Tool Room, Plastics Processing, Testing Labs, CAD/CAM/CAE Centre) are well equipped with latest and state of art machinery, equipments, hardware, softwares and qualified manpower having expertise in respective field.
- Third party inspection services for plastic products such as PVC/HDPE Pipes, Films, Bags/Woven Sacks, etc. are provided as per the norms & guidelines of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 prescribed by National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB).