CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur was established in the year 1994 to cater the needs of Plastics Industries in Bihar & other adjoining areas. The Institute is situated in
sacred land of Vaishali and spread over a sprawling area of 5.65 acres having Administrative building, Library, Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel and adequate green
landscape for extracurricular activities and fully equipped with all the latest machines & Equipments in the field of Tooling, Plastics processing, Testing
and Quality Control for Plastics, Design & CAD / CAM centre to meet the customer requirements.
The facilities of the Centre have been modernized through World Bank / OIDB assistance. The Institute is well equipped with latest audiovisual facilities and Computers with advanced CAD software. As per ISO / IEC 17025:1999, the testing laboratory is accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing & Calibration Laboratories (NABL), Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS :
A. LONG TERM PROGRAMS :
Considering the growth of Plastic Industries in Bihar and expansion of existing plastics & allied industries in the surroundings, demand for the trained manpower is ever increasing in Bihar. In order to meet the same the following Long Term Courses are being conducted at CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur:
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS PROCESSING & TESTING
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD TECHNOLOGY
B. SHORT TERM SKLL TRAINING :
INDUSTRY PROGRAM :
CIPET conducts industry specific / oriented Short-term technology up-gradation / modular / tailor-made programs for updating the knowledge of technical personnel working
in different fields of Plastics and allied industries. Depending upon the need of the industries and development of new technology in the field, Short-term courses
are tailored in such a way that the industries could derive maximum benefits out of it. Through such programs, personnel from plastics industries acquaint
themselves with the latest trends in technology and get their technical problems solved through interaction and exchange of ideas with CIPET faculty.
CIPET conducts following programs for the Industries in all the key domains, viz. Plastics processing, Manufacturing of moulds & dyes, Testing & Quality control and CAD/CAM/CAE:
- Short Term Programs
- Modular Training Programs
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs
The centre is conducting Short duration Skilll Development Training Programs in the field of Plastics Processing, CNC Machines and CAD/CAM considering the need of local Plastic & Allied Industries for the benefit of educated unemployed youths of the State and the Plastic Industries. The courses are sponsored by Industries Department, Bihar Mahadalit Vikas Mission Govt. of Bihar, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Minority Department Govt. of Bihar, NTPC, SIDBI, NSFDC, NBCFDC, NSKFDC, Govt. of India.
TRAINING PROGRAM CONDUCTED :
The centre regularly conducting various skill development job oriented "Short Term Training" programs supported by various State and Central Govt. Organizations for the unemployed youths of Bihar states. Few of them are:
- Bihar Mahadlit Vikas Mission, SC&ST Welfare Department, Govt. of Bihar
- Department of Industries, Govt. of Bihar
- National Scheduled Caste Finanace and Development Corporation (NSFDC), Govt. of India
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC), Govt. of India
- National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC), Govt. of India
- Minsitry of Social Justice & Empowerment (MSJE), New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- Bihar State Minorities Financial Corporation, Patna, Govt. of Bihar
- Coal India Limited, Kolkata
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC), New Delhi
- Bharat Petroleum (BPCL), Mumbai
- Bihar State Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation, Patna
- Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), New Delhi
- Urban Development Department (Day-NULM), Govt. of Bihar
Various modular tailor made courses are also organized for the passed out and students pursuing various courses in Diploma, Degree Engineering colleges and ITI's for improvement of technical skill in the area of Mechanical Engineering, CAD/CAM/ CAE, Plastics Engineering etc. CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur also organize entrepreneurship development training programs, Training for Semi-skilled and Un-skilled working personnel of various plastics industries located in Bihar State in the following fields.
- Machine Operator - Tool Room
- Machine Operator - Plastics Processing
- Machine Operator - Plastics Extrusion
- Machine Operator - Injection Moulding
- Machine Operator - Blow Moulding
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Processing
- Machine Operator Assistant - Injection Moulding
- Machine Operator Assistant - Blow Moulding
- Machine Operator Assistant - Plastics Extrusion
- Machine Operator - CNC Lathe
- Plastics Product and Mould Design
- Plastic Mould Manufacturing
- Design Through Auto-CAD
- CAD/CAM Through Pro-E / UG / CATIA
- CAD/CAM using Del-Cam
- CNC Lathe Programming and Operation
- CNC Milling Programming and Operation
- Testing & Quality Control for Plastics Materials and Products
MoU SIGNED :
- CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur has signed MoU with Urban Development Department, Govt. of Bihar for conducting skill development training programme at CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur.
- CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur has signed the MoU with Govt. Women's Polytechnic Patna for conducting the CAD/CAM courses.
- CIPET : CSTS - Hajipur has signed the MoU with Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of Bihar for conducting the Skill up-gradation training programme on "Advanced CNC Machining Techniques" for the students of (Mechanical-Final Year) various Government Polytechnics colleges of Bihar.
TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT SERVICES :
Technical Support Services (TSS) is an integral part of the activities of CIPET. CIPET renders quality services to its customers in Tooling, Precision Machining on CNC machines, Design and Manufacturing of Molds for Plastic and allied products, Plastics product manufacturing through state of art Injection Molding Machines, Blow Molding and Rotational Molding etc. Testing and quality control for Plastic materials & products, Pre-Delivery Inspection of plastics products like PVC & PE pipes, Woven sacks, Water storage tanks, Micro-irrigation plastic implements etc.