ABOUT CIPET : CSTS - GWALIOR
CIPET : Centre for Skilling and Technical Support (CSTS), Gwalior has started its activities from 2016 in the Rocky Princely Fortress
State of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh with joint support of Govt. of India and Govt. of Madhya Pradesh (MSME Department).
CIPET : CSTS - Gwalior started activities at Temporary Premises
of Textile Technology Department Polytechnic Building, Padav Gwalior. The Foundation stone laying ceremony of CIPET, Gwalior
was held on 06.06.2017 by Late Shri. Anant Kumar, Hon'ble Minister of Chemical & Fertilizer & Parliamentary Affairs, Govt. of India.
The permanent premises of CIPET : CSTS - Gwalior is being constructed at 10 acres of land in Maharajpura, Gwalior by MPIDC, Gwalior with the objective to provide skilled manpower to the industries as well as providing technical Support services to the institutions / industries across the country. To impart training with capacity of 1500 Students per annum, Construction of Academic and Admin Building, Technical Services Building (Processing Lab, Tool Room and Testing Lab), Hostel Building, Mess cum Gymnasium Building, etc has been started at Maharajpura, Gwalior .
CIPET : CSTS - GWALIOR HAS BEEN REGISTERED AS :
- Skill Development Training Provider under Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India under Skill Development Initiative (SDIS)
- Skill Training Provider under Madhya Pradesh State Skill Development and Employment Generation Board (MPSSDEGB), MAPCET, NULM,DAY-SRLM, etc.
- Nodal Agency for EDP (Entrepreneurship Development Programme) for EDI (Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India), Gandhi Nagar, Ahmadabad.
- To provide qualified plastics professionals at various skill levels through academic Long term, short term, Skill Development & Entrepreneurship development programs in the field of Polymer Science & Technology.
- Quality Control and standardisation of Plastics material and products, Technical, consultancy and advisory services for enhancing techno commercial competitiveness.
- Up gradation and Development of Human Resources for plastics and allied Industries of technical knowledge through advanced training programme.
- Research and Application development in the area of Plastics engineering & Technology.
- Design and development of moulds dies and plastics products.
- To provide support in start-up activities for new emerging entrepreneurs.