ABOUT CIPET : CSTS - KORBA
A unit of CIPET has been established in the city of Korba situated at Power City of Chhattisgarh, in September 2018 with the joint efforts of Govt. of India
and Govt. of Chhattisgarh with a special focus to provide academic and employment oriented skill development training to the Unemployed/Underemployed youths
of Chhattisgarh & to provide technical support service to plastics and allied industries. CIPET is located at Education Hub, Syahimudi, Post - Gopalpur, Korba.
The area of campus is 18.2 acres.
By seeing the emerging need and growth of Plastics Industries in Northern part of Chhattisgarh. CIPET, Korba is going to start long term academic programme along with the skill development programme for meeting the upcoming needs and demands of the unemployed youths of Chhattisgarh in General, Scheduled Tribe, Schedule Cast and youths of the L.W.E. districts in particular and enhance their technical skills & providing them Self Wage employment for bringing them to the main stream.
CIPET, Korba will be providing training and technical consultancy services in the field of Design, CAD/CAM/CAE, Tool Room, Plastic Processing and Testing. The centre has following specific objective in various areas of training, technical and research & development activities. The centre is consistently processing in terms of training and technical services.
- To generate technical manpower through various academic programmes for plastics processing and allied industries in and around Chhattisgarh.
- To develop technicaly skilled manpower for the need of plastics & allied industries in India and abroad through various short-term training programmes.
- To conduct short-term programmes for updating the technical knowledge, skill and competency of the manpower in the plastic industry.
- To organized Entrepreneur Development Programmes (EDP) to motivate and promote the trainees to become entrepreneurs in the field of plastics.
- Quality Control and Standardization of plastic materials and Product Technical, Consultancy and Advisory Services for enhancing Techno Commercial Competitiveness.
- Fabrication of Moulds, Dyes & process of Plastic Products.
CIPET, Korba will be playing a vital role to create skilled and technically trained manpower in the field of Plastics Technology by the following Long Term & Short Terms Courses:
LONG TERMS COURSES
FOLLOWING DIPLOMA PROGRAMS TO BE COMMENCED FROM 2019-20
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD TECHNOLOGY
SHORT TERM COURSES
SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Following skill development training programme (as per MES) will be conducted in the Academic Year 2019-20;
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE COURSE||ENTRY QUALIFICATION||DURATION IN HRS.|
|1||Injection Moulding Machine Operations (IMMO)||8th Pass||1200|
|2||Film Extrusion Machine Operations (FEMO)||8th Pass||800|
|3||Blow & Roto Moulding Machine Operations (BRMO)||8th Pass||1000|
|4||Plastics Recycling Machine Operations (PRMO)||8th Pass||1200|
|5||FRP Products Manufacturing Operations (FPMO)||8th Pass||800|
|6||Plastics Pipe Fitting and Joining Operations (PPFJO)||8th Pass||800|
|7||Testing & Quality Control For Plastics Materials & Products (TQC)||10th Pass||800|
|8||Maintenance of Plastics Processing Machinery (MPPM)||10th Pass||1000|
|9||Plastics Mould Manufacturing (PMM)||10th Pass||1200|
|10||CNC Lathe Programming & Operations For Plastics Industries (CNC-L)||10th Pass||1000|
|11||CNC Lathe Programming & Operations for Plastics Industries (CNC-M)||10th Pass||1000|
|12||Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing (APMM)||10th Pass||1200|
|13||Plastics Product and Mould Design (PPMD)||10th Pass||1200|
Some of the Skill Development Training programme have already started in the centre.