All the classrooms are architecturally designed with optimal natural light and air circulation and equipped with LCD Projectors, Laptops and White Boards etc.
to enable the faculty to teach in an innovative manner to make the student learn and understand the concepts of the subjects in a better way.
All CIPET laboratories are well equipped with the state of the art machineries and equipments that enable the faculty to teach the students the
latest trends and technology besides providing an excellent opportunity to the students to get hands on practical training on the industrial machines.
The Design and CAD/CAM departments of CIPET are facilitated with the latest systems and software for imparting effective training
to the students on product and moulding design. The department provides following services to the plastic & allied industries:
- 3D Solid Modeling Conversion of 2D drawings - 3D models
- Plastics Product Design & Mould Design
- Product/Mould design validation
- Data Conversion
- Generation of CNC Part Programmes
- CAD/CAM software training
- AUTO CAD SOFTWARE 2013
- UNIGRAPHIX NX 7.5
- CATIA V5 R 21
- COMPUTER WORKSTATIONS - 60 Nos.
- A1 SIZE COLOUR PLOTTER
- COLOUR INKJET PRINTER, LASER PRINTER
The Plastics processing department of CIPET is well equipped with both the conventional processing machines as well as modern micro processor controlled
processing machines and provides a broad range of practical training to students. The following customer services are provided by the processing department:
- Job assignments on moulding of Plastics products and proving of moulds.
- Tailor made/modular training programmes on the specific topics as per the requirement of Plastics industry.
- Organize Awareness/Orientation & Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDP) on "Plastics Processing Techniques".
- Consultancy & advisory services to the Plastics industries on "Trouble shooting of processing defects" and "Improvement in Productivity".
- Consultancy services to the new entrepreneurs on "Setting up of a Plastics processing industry".
- MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED ALL ELECTRIC INJECTION MOULDING M/C-180 H TONES (JSW, JAPAN)
- EXTRUSION BLOWN FILM UNIT WITH CARONA TREATER
- HORIZONTAL INJECTION MOULDING M/C PLUNGER TYPE - 30 TONES
- HAND INJECTION MOULDING M/C CAPACITY 1.0 OZ. & CAPACITY 2.0 OZ
- BLOW MOULDING M/C - 1/2 LITRE
- HAND BLOW MOULDING M/C CAPACITY 1.5 OZ
- HYDRAULIC COMPRESSION MOULDING PRESS - 30 TONES
- BENCH MODEL VACUUM FORMING MACHINE (LAB. MODEL)
- ROTATIONAL MOLDING MACHNE - (Capacity -200 Ltrs.)
- FACILITIES FOR FRP HAND LAYUP PROCESS
The Tool Room, at CIPET : CSTS - Bhubaneswar, is well equipped with both Imported CNC machineries as well as the conventional machines and imparts
practical training to students on manufacturing of moulds and manufacturing of standard mould bases.
- CNC MILLING MACHINE
- CNC EDM MACHINE
- CNC LATHE
- UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE
- UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE FN2U
- HIGH SPEED LATHE-NH22, NH-26 & NL-180
- SURFACE GRINDING MACHINE / 200 X 450
- PANTOGRAPH ENGRAVING MACHINE
- RADIAL DRILLING MACHINE - 50 MM
- SHAPING MACHINE / 630 MM
- CYLINDRICAL GRINDING MACHINE - K130
- PEDESTAL GRINDER
- POLISHING KIT
- WATER CHILLER
- AIR COMPRESSOR 5 HP
- HACKSAW/250 MM
- SURFACE PLATE
- FITTING VICES
Video Conferencing facility has been provided at CIPET : CSTS - Bhubaneswar to enable participation and exchange of information during scientific/
technical conferences/seminars / invited lectures /faculty meet etc.