CIPET offers high quality technical consultancy and advisory services through its Technology Support Services (TSS). TSS is
an integral portfolio of CIPET and highlights its core competency by offering high quality services to customers in the area of Tooling,
Precision Machining on CNC machines, Design and Manufacturing of Moulds, Tools & Dies for manufacturing plastics products,
CAD/CAM/CAE services, plastics product manufacturing through state-of-the-art Injection molding machines, Blow molding, PET,
Stretch blow moulding, Pipe and Film extrusion, Standardization, Testing and quality control for Plastics Materials and products,
Pre and Post delivery inspection (PDI) of plastics products like PVC and PE pipes, Woven sacks, Water storage tanks, Micro-irrigation equipments,
Engineered bamboo boards, Polymer based composite doors etc.
The fact that many organizations, both Government and private, Indian as well as international organizations, utilize CIPET's expert consultancy services and as a third party inspection agency for plastics products which stands testimony to the core competency of CIPET. Besides, consultancy services, CIPET provides valuable inputs for policy making.
The organizations like Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), Ordnance Factory Board (OFB), Electronic Corporation of India Ltd. (ECIL) have recognized CIPET as their prospective vendor for precision tooling, mould & product development.
Armed with an excellent infrastructure in terms of technology and highly qualified engineers/scientists, CIPET is competent to meet the requirements in providing qualitative technology support services. CIPET renders technical, consultancy and advisory services to polymer and allied industries in different fields of Polymer Science & Technology such as:
- Application development and applied research in all disciplines of Polymer Science & Technology
- Testing and standardization for Plastics materials and products
- Setting up of Plastics based industry from concept to commercialization stage
- Design and development of moulds and dies
- Material selection for new product development
- Machinery and equipment selection
- Setting up of tool room/ processing industries
- New trends in Plastics processing technology
- Technical Support to the industry in product design/ mould design, product failure analysis with the help of CAD/CAM/CAE
- Training Programme on measurement of uncertainty in testing laboratory
- Consultancy Services on implementation of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Setting up of laboratory as per ISO/IEC-17025 & NABL Criteria
CIPET successfully established Plastics Application Development center (PADC) at Panipat, in Haryana, for Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL). CIPET handled the entire portfolio of works right from designing to finally commissioning of PADC. The Project Management Consultancy (PMC) assignment include design /engineering, detailed engineering, procurement, tendering, construction management, supervision and assistance facilities, commissioning for PADC and associated works.