VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS - COURSES OFFERED
- Machine Operator - Plastics Processing
- Machine Operator - Injection Moulding
- Machine Operator - Blow Moulding
- Machine Operator - Plastics Extrusion
- Machine Operator - Film Extrusion
- Machine Operator - Pipe & Profile Extrusion
- Machine Operator - Plastics Recycling
- Machine Operator - Tool Room
- Machine Operator - CNC Lathe
- Machine Operator - CNC Milling
- Plastics Mould Manufacturing
- Advanced Plastics Mould Manufacturing
- Maintenance of Machinery
- Plastics Product and Mould Design
- Testing & Quality Control for Plastics Materials & Products
SPONSORED SKILL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMS
CIPET is conducting various skill development training programs under the different schemes of Central / State Government Departments/agencies for the benefit of their target group. Also, under CSR initiatives of PSUs the training programs are being conducting for the benefit of unemployed / unprivileged youth. The details are as follows:
i. Skill Development Programs sponsored by various central government organisation / agencies
- Plan Scheme of Capacity Building and Technical Assistance (CB & TA) for Unemployed Youth from North Eastern Region sponsored by Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (M-DONER), New Delhi.
- Central Sector Scheme of free coaching for SC & OBC students under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, New Delhi.
- Skill Development Initiative scheme (SDIS) of Directorate General of Training (DGT) under Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, New Delhi.
- NSDC's UDAAN Scheme - The special Industrial Initiative for Jammu & Kashmir unemployed youth through Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Skill Development Training Programmes for benefit of Backward Classes by National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC), New Delhi.
- Skill Development Training Programmes for the benefits of Schedule Caste candidates through National Schedule caste Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC), New Delhi.
- Skill Development training programs for the Target group (Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers and their dependents) of National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC), New Delhi.
ii. Skill Development Programs supported by various state governments viz Schedule Caste & Tribal Welfare, Backward Classes Welfare, Minority Welfare, Employment & Skill Development, etc. for the benefit of unemployed / under employed youths of:
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
iii. Skill Development Programs under CSR scheme of various PSUs initiatives:
- Skill development training programmes for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women & EWS of Society sponsored by M/s. Power Finance Corporation Ltd., New Delhi.
- Gas Authority of India Ltd. (GAIL), New Delhi sponsored Skill Development training for underprivileged / unemployed Youth.
- Technical Skill Development Training Programmes for the economically weaker section of society, sponsored by M/s. Paradip Port Trust, Odisha.
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), Dulunga Coal Mining Project, Sundergarh, Odisha for project affected villages through Skill Development training programs.
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC), Darlipalli Super Thermal Power Project, Sundergarh, Odisha for project affected villages through Skill Development training programs.
- Eastern Coalfields Ltd (ECL), Burdwan, West Bengal sponsored for unemployed rural / urban youth under the command area of ECL.
- Western Coalfields Ltd. (WCL), Nagpur sponsored for project affected persons and rural unemployed youths through Skill Development training programs.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Odisha sponsored for Socio-Economically poor candidates of Odisha through Skill Development training programs.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Koraput, Odisha sponsored for conducting skill development programs for the benefit of local youth.
- Brahmaputra Crackers & Polymers Ltd (BCPL), Assam sponsored for conducting intensive skill development training programs.
- Employability and job opportunities for the unemployed youths through Skill development training programmes sponsored by M/s. Tata Steel Rural Development Society, Kalinganagar, Odisha.
- SABIC India Limited, New Delhi sponsored Skill development training programmes for the benefit of underprivileged / unemployed youths.
- Baerlocher Additives (India) Ltd., Mumbai sponsored Skill development training programmes for the benefit of underprivileged / unemployed youths.
- Skill development training for underprivileged / unemployed youth of SC/ST/OBC & EWS of society sponsored by Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd.
- Infosys Foundation, Bangalore sponsored Skill development training programmes for the benefit of unemployed youths.